My Romantic Letter to Omega (Universe) – Page 4
“Whatever happen, remember this… You are always transforming”
IV. THE SASANAS
Not quite beautiful as it sounds
Not quite delicate as you may think of…
And not quite terrifying as you would imagine
My hands are trembling.
The shifting sounds eradicate all gravity. The vast tentacles, reshapes – Bundling – Spheres – Regenerating twins.
My only hope is for you to perceive everything… yes, Everything…in here.
For Universe… is such a vast name, to remember…
Then, the furthest shout magnifies every matter ablaze in one very, very loud shout within.
Did you hear? When they inquire your supremacy tablets of knowledge. Did you listen?
TO THE SOUND OF THE HURRICANE
A book of mystery is all I have now in my pocket. An odd shape of small, thin rigid paper sliding through tiny fingers. My signature seems becoming invisible… as the rain of stronghold of the purest of golden… make everything now… particularly just like…
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
This entry was posted on February 7, 2015 by staviolatte. It was filed under Heartfelt and was tagged with 4, contemplation, gayatri mantra, jatayu, metamorphosis, phoenix, romantic letter, sasana, solarplexus, stardust, transformation, universe.